The Planner is a powerful tool designed to boost efficiency, organization, collaboration, and overall event experience for you, your team, and your attendees. It's made up of four essential features: Timeline, Tasks, Spaces, and Assets.
The Timeline is where you create the agenda for your event attendees and your internal team. Follow these simple steps to make the most of this feature:
- Click "Add to Timeline" to create a new timeline item.
- Fill out the necessary fields and assign it to a space.
- Choose whether the item should be on the public event timeline, a featured item on the EventDay app, or just for your team to view.
- Upload a photo of your speaker, visible on the EventDay app.
- Optionally, you can upload specific resources for your attendees to view in the EventDay app.
- Save time by bulk uploading your timeline with a CSV.
- Easily make changes or delete timeline items as needed.
Tasks help you manage your event-related to-do list across your entire team. Here's how to get the most out of this feature:
- Create and manage your event-related tasks with ease.
- Assign tasks to a space, asset, or timeline item.
- Check off to-do items in the Planner or in the EventDay app for progress tracking.
Spaces provide a top-down view of your on-site event spaces and everything happening within them. Follow these steps to efficiently manage your event logistics:
- Click "Add/Edit Spaces" to add or edit a space.
- Upload a photo or layout of the space for better visualization.
- Easily view the assigned timeline items for each space.
- Add amenities and keep track of your rentals.
Assets allow you to store and organize important files and links related to your event. Here's how you can utilize this feature:
- Create as many files as you need, and name them accordingly.
- Start uploading important files to keep them organized in one place.
- Collaborators can also add, view, or edit files and folders for seamless collaboration.