EventStack's registration feature simplifies event registrations by automatically generating your event registration page when you create an event. You can easily manage your attendees and event marketing in one convenient location.
1. Share Your Page
- Access your registration page at the top right corner and copy the link for easy sharing with potential attendees.
- Easily view everyone currently registered for the event.
- Click on an attendee's name to see or edit their details.
- Add attendees manually
- Download the attendee list to a CSV file for convenience.
- Manage your event sales, ticket types, and discount codes.
- Sales Summary gives an overview of total sales and the number of tickets sold.
- Tickets: Add different types of tickets and create discount codes.
- Discounts: EventStack generates a prefix, and you can customize the second half of the code, such as "50" or "FREE."
- Optionally, you can limit the number of times a discount code can be used.
- View scheduled emails:
- Scheduled emails are automatically set up and sent to registered attendees before the event.
- Email Blasts:
- Send promotional emails to your attendee list.
- Import Email List (Coming Soon):
- Upload your own contact lists, generate persona profiles with AI, and market your events to potential attendees, all within EventStack.
- Get insights into the total engagement from your registration page, including total clicks and page views.
- Analytics Integration: Take advantage of Meta Pixel integration to capture further analytics and advertising revenue through Meta ads.
- Branding & Description (Also accessible on the dashboard):
- Edit the cover photo and event description to personalize your registration page.
- Details (Also available in Settings):
- Edit the event address, date, and time.
- Registration Settings:
- Set up custom registration options, such as additional registration questions, free ticket codes, and capacity.
- Zapier Integrations:
- Capture attendee data and send it to other apps, like a CRM, through Zapier webhooks.
- Collect Payments:
- Set up secure and reliable payments through Stripe, ensuring instant payouts.